We are excited to welcome these vendors and businesses:
- Holy Rosary Church, Holy Rosary Academy, the Knights of Columbus
- Scentsy (wickless candle warmers and essential oils)
- Lilla Rose (hair accessories)
- The Pampered Chef
- Roses Pen (calligraphy and lettering arts)
- Rodan and Fields (skin care)
- A TN Artisan (handmade knives and cutting boards)
- Mary Kay Skin Care & Cosmetics
- Norwex ( household cleaning supplies)
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Damsel in Defense (personal safety products)
- It Works Global/Keto Works (Keto Coffee, Keto Energy and Keto Collagen)
- Paparazzi (jewelry)
- Wine Shop at Home
- LulaRoe ( women's clothing)
- Keep Collective ( personalized jewelry)
- Magnabillities Jewelry
- Signature Homestyles ( home decor, baskets, wall art)
- Music City Fencing Club
- Mason Jar Desserts
- Hair Bows and bow holders
- Father Ryan High School
- Oxford Orthodontics
- Melaleuca (health and wellness supplements)
- Pink Zebra ( non toxic soy wax sprinkles and warmers)
- Plunder Design Jewelry
- ReDids DooRheaMe ( handmade wood items and wreaths)
- Stained Glass Artisan (original stained glass items)
- Creations by David ( original woodworking and photography)
- SportClips ( giveaways)
- Summit Family Chiropractic ( complimentary health evaluations)
- Rock Your Wrist ( bracelets and charms)
- St Cecilia Academy
- Organic Jam
- Quarter Spring Farm ( goat milk soap, dog soap, shampoo bars)
- Spare Time Stamper ( paper crafts, cards, table favors)
- DB Collectibles (handwoven rugs, placemats, table runners)
- Origami Owl (Living lockets, watches, necklaces)
- Johnson's Honey
- B&C ( handmade shawls and neck wraps)
- Hot Mama Soaps
- Selena's Art ( paintings and silk scarves)
Fall Festival: This community festival will be attended by hundreds of people - families, adults and children of all ages. Guests will enjoy live entertainment, carnival games, inflatables, food, drink, a silent auction and a chance to buy gifts and crafts from over 70 vendor and local business booths .
Location: The vendor booths will be located in the Holy Rosary Academy gymnasium in Donelson, TN at 192 Graylynn Dr., Nashville, TN 37214.
Parking: Parking will be off site, but you will be able to unload your items on site.
Booth Space: Booth Spaces are 8 x 6 feet with enough space to put an 8 ft t and 4 ft table, you may request a double booth space, but the quantity will be limited. Booth sharing is not permitted. All edges will be marked and you must stay within your designated space to aid in the ease of fluidity traffic. Any items extending past booth space will be asked to be removed.
There is to be no open flames, microphones, or stereos permitted at the show. Electricity is offered and provided for the needs of display. Please let us know if you require electricity and we will try to have you close to an outlet. Vendors are allowed 1 extension cord and it may not run across walkways. Only pre-authorized appliances will be allowed.
Application/ Confirmation: Vendor applications will ONLY be available at holyrosaryfallfestival.com. There will be space for 40 arts and crafts businesses and direct sales companies. We will reserve 30 spaces for local businesses and our sponsors. If spaces fill up. we will have a sign up for a waiting list.
If more than one rep from a direct sales company signs up, then the vendor whose application was received first will be confirmed and others will have their fee refunded.
Check in/Set-up: Vendors will be shown their space upon arrival at check in. Vendors may enter the gymnasium to set up between 8:00 - 9:30 am on Oct 21st. Vendors may unload from the parking lot directly in front of the gym. After unloading please move your vehicle to the area designated “vendor parking”. All booths must be completely ready by 10:00 am when the doors open to the public on Sunday, October 21, 2018. There will be some youth volunteers to help with loading and unloading.
Tear Down: Booths are to not be broken down prior to 4:00 p.m. on Oct. 21st. Any booth that tears down early will not be invited back to future events. Vendors are asked to make sure all trash is cleaned up in their area upon departing.
Payment/Taxes: Booth Fees must be paid in full with application. Vendor is responsible for collecting and paying all sales tax. Holy Rosary Catholic Church, and the Fall Festival Committee will not monitor, nor be responsible for tax collection. Holy Rosary Catholic Church and all volunteers are not responsible for any damages, or loss to/from any display or vehicle.
Cancellation: Cancellations prior to Sept. 1, 2018, are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations between Sept 1 and Oct 1st , 50% of your booth fees will be donated to Holy Rosary Catholic Church. After Oct 1, 2018 no refunds will be given and 100% of booth fees will be donated to Holy Rosary Catholic Church. Booth may not be sold or transferred without permission.
Holy Rosary Catholic Church reserves the right to enforce guidelines within this information form and ask that conduct remain respectful to the integrity of the Church. Any conduct contrary to the values of these organizations will result in the immediate forfeit of booth fees and a request to leave the premises.
You will need to sign this release when you arrive for set up (at bottom of document)